Your Hair Is On Fire

Posted by Iris On 1:15 PM

Album by Leslie Hunt. I discovered her through the awesome site of Jamendo. Alternative pop rock sounds so good. Well, anything with the genré "alternative" will always sound good!

I think I love her already. ♥ Good music to listen to while I do my plates.

Here's the track list:

1. American Dream Man
2. Your Hair Is On Fire
3. All The Way
4. Let Them Go
5. Way Too Much
6. First Date
7. I Only Care About You When You're Gone
8. Alone Tonight
9. I_
10. Down Day
11. Lonely Home
12. Sea I Provide
13. Open Your Eyes

0 Responses to 'Your Hair Is On Fire'

Post a Comment

Connect

About

My photo
21 years old. BS Interior Design. Bookworm. Computer-savvy and internet geek. Loves coffee crumble & Heath ice cream and feel good music. I blog about arts, culture, music, food and fashion.

Inspire

"Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." 

-Vincent Van Gogh

Twitter

Followers