83-79 over Boston Celtics!

Posted by Iris On 11:37 PM

Due to classes yesterday I wasn't able to watch NBA finals - thank God RPN9 aired a replay today! Game 7 was actually the only game I've watched but boy, it sure was a cliffhanger! Celtics were really good till 3rd quarter but Lakers unleashed their prowess by the 4th. They were all amazing! Truly enjoyed the adrenaline rush of it all! Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, Sasha Vujacic and Pau Gasol are my boys! ♥ Looking forward to next season!

0 Responses to '83-79 over Boston Celtics!'

Post a Comment

Connect

About

My photo
21 years old. BS Interior Design. Bookworm. Computer-savvy and internet geek. Loves coffee crumble & Heath ice cream and feel good music. I blog about arts, culture, music, food and fashion.

Inspire

"Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." 

-Vincent Van Gogh

Twitter

Followers