Cute little foods

Posted by Iris On 1:41 AM

Warning: may cause sudden urge to eat, play and clench teeth. These cute stuffs will get the best of you. Severe cases are indicated by hallucination, mental incapacity and clapping of hands and screaming like a retard seal. :))

I don't know how they do it but it looks so much real! I want to try 'em out! It's called Konapun, a Japanese toy food that lets you experience the simulation of cooking. They have cakes, donuts, spaghettis, crepes, soft serve ice creams, rice, curry, french fries, takuyaki, tempura (my favorite) and more! I'm sure if these hit the Philippine shelves, it would be a blockbuster!



0 Responses to 'Cute little foods'

Post a Comment

Connect

About

My photo
21 years old. BS Interior Design. Bookworm. Computer-savvy and internet geek. Loves coffee crumble & Heath ice cream and feel good music. I blog about arts, culture, music, food and fashion.

Inspire

"Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." 

-Vincent Van Gogh

Twitter

Followers