Bookwrapping

Posted by Iris On 5:42 PM

Someone from France requested these books from my inventory in Bookmooch. They're going a long way for a charity cause in Atlanta, Georgia called Books For Keeps. I started packing them this early morning and finished around 6am. Candy magazine pages, blue Japanese paper and plastic were used. I'm so excited to send them! Problem is, where should I pack it in - brown envelope wrapper or padded envelope (which will add weight thus postage)?

I have another book to send - Dear John by Nicholas Sparks - to Ireland.
Guess I'll start packing it now.

0 Responses to 'Bookwrapping'

Post a Comment

Connect

About

My photo
21 years old. BS Interior Design. Bookworm. Computer-savvy and internet geek. Loves coffee crumble & Heath ice cream and feel good music. I blog about arts, culture, music, food and fashion.

Inspire

"Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." 

-Vincent Van Gogh

Twitter

Followers