Freelancing = my life now

Posted by Iris On 5:15 AM

Updates.
Well, I'm back to blogging. I finally realized that the idea of blogging is one way to help me sort out stuff and not just to vent - but to actually share. I was inspired to return to the blogosphere after reading some inspirational blog posts and seeing some cool blog templates (though I still think that this B&W theme is rocking my socks). <3

For now, work is my life. I'm at home working as a freelance graphic designer. Freelancing has ups and downs. For one, you get to work at your own pace and your own time. Two, you get paid easily; no more 30 days of slaving to get your salary. Three, you can always eat food and sleep whenever you want to because DUH you're at home! Sounds great? Yep. I might take this graphic design thing going full time. Might try Odesk or something like that for the next career move. 

                       

Anyway. Discovery-wise, to all interior design students out there hear me out: I discovered this program called InteriCAD. It's cool - I think it's an AutoCAD plugin that lets you render 3D interiors easily, pretty much like 3DsMax but quicker. Asked InteriCAD Philippines for a price quote and it's a whopping 120k for a licensed program! My god. I don't even know if I'll pay for just a tad of software. Too bad the internet doesn't have it in torrents. Or at least none that I know of. :(

But hey! If you do have one, please let me know by emailing me at irisbuen@yahoo.com or tweeting me at @irisxxvii.

Look forward to me being active here. 
x Iris

0 Responses to 'Freelancing = my life now'

Post a Comment

Connect

About

My photo
21 years old. BS Interior Design. Bookworm. Computer-savvy and internet geek. Loves coffee crumble & Heath ice cream and feel good music. I blog about arts, culture, music, food and fashion.

Inspire

"Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." 

-Vincent Van Gogh

Twitter

Followers